This fall, Delegate Brooke Lierman is holding a series of Community Conversations in District 46 - and all residents of the district are invited to attend one! These events will feature a chance to hear from Brooke and to engage with leaders of some of our agencies. Information on employment, rec & parks, public transportation, schools, and more will be available. There will be a Q & A session at every Community Conversation.
October 17 - Patterson Park Public Charter School - 6 - 8 p.m.
- Cheryl Casciani, Baltimore City School Board Chair
- Drew Vetter, Director of the Mayor's Office of Criminal Justice
October 19 - Ben Franklin High School in Brooklyn - 6- 8 p.m.
- Kevin Quinn, MTA Administrator
- Ben Grumbles, Maryland Dep't of the Environment Secretary
October 23 - Thomas Johnson Elem/Middle School - 6 - 8 p.m.
- Reginald Moore, Director of Rec & Parks
- Del. Anne Kaiser, Chair of Ways & Means and Kirwan Commission Member
October 26 - St. Veronica's Church Hall (Cherry Hill) - 6-8 p.m.
- Alison Perkins-Cohen, City Schools Chief of Staff
- Jason Perkins-Cohen, Director of the Mayor's Office of Employment Development
- Tom Hewitt, MTA Service Director
Questions? Email BLFD2018@gmail.com
Hope to see you there!